Graitec Releases Version 2022 of Opentree
June 2021 –GRAITEC, an international software developer for AEC, is delighted to announce that Graitec Opentree 2022 has been released. Graitec Opentree is world-class document management software for Architects, Engineers and companies requiring compliant workflows. Above all, with Graitec Opentree, you will make document management easier and reduce unnecessary manual processes on all your construction projects!
Graitec Opentree 2022 is the first major release under Graitec since the January 2019 acquisition. Taking the history of “Cabinet” we have extended our technology to aid efficient drawing and document management for Architects and Engineers. This release also introduces the new native viewing and mark up tools, further helping our customers to reduce unnecessary software costs.
A familiar interface that is fast, behind your firewall and an essential companion to managing all your work in progress, issued and published deliverables.
Top 5 new functionalities:
- Brand new Interface with a Windows 10 look and feel.
- Support for AutoCAD LT, AutoCAD, Revit Bentley MicroStation / Connect and MS Office
- Native inbuilt Viewer accommodating 30+ file formats and mark up tools.
- Seamless upload of files and metadata to SharePoint, BIM 360, Asite, Aconex, Business Collaborator, Viewpoint for Projects & Aspub
- Integration with 28 Hands Mail Manager (Email management)
Says Gary Edwards – Business Line Director, MANAGE: “We are excited to announce the release of Opentree 2022 which builds upon our design to fabrication ethos and gives our customers the ability to manage all their IP from work-in-progress through to published. As the AEC industry strives towards better collaboration and information management, Graitec Opentree is at the forefront of standards helping our customers to improve quality, reduce document control costs and improve bottom line profitability”.